HERE IT IS! The FULL LENGTH TRAILER!
you’re still you?
i’m still me.
Things people forget about Gale Hawthorne:
- He risked his life to go into the Capitol and get Peeta.
- He risked his life to go back in District 13 to get Prim and the material belongings he knew meant the most to Katniss.
- He played the ‘real or not real’ game with Peeta when he could’ve just walked away and let everyone else do it.
- He gave his nightlock to Peeta and risked that if he was captured, he would be tortured.
- He stepped in between Katniss and the people from District 13 so that Katniss could get away — and he got a bloody nose for it.
- He kicked Boggs in the face so that he couldn’t stop him and Katniss from trying to fight back in District 8.
- He saved as many people as he could from District 12 — including Katniss’ mom and Prim — and then watched his home burn to the ground.
- He kept Katniss’ family alive while she was in the Games.
- He helped train Katniss and Peeta before they went into the arena for the second time.
- He held Katniss’ hand and was with her every step of the way when she had to go to the hospital in District 8 because he knew how much she needed him.
- He went back to District 2 after the war to help clean everything up and rebuild the country.
- He started taking care of three siblings and his own mother when he was 14 years old.
- He worked in the mines — the place that killed his father — because he knew he had to in order to take care of his family.
- He walked away when Katniss kissed him in District 2 because he knew she wasn’t really there with him.
- He gave Katniss his food in District 13 because he knew she wanted it and more importantly, she needed it.
- He decided to stay when the girl he loved asked him to run away because he couldn’t imagine not fighting in the rebellion he waited a lifetime for.
- He made difficult decisions, sometimes harsh decisions, in order to win that resulting war. But he did it for people, to help people — the people the Capitol oppressed for years.
- He was a boy fighting a war, a boy who designed weapons to be used in a war. All he wanted to do, all he was focused on, was winning that war and changing the world for the people who starved and suffered and sent their children off to be murdered.
- He walked away at the end of Mockingjay for Katniss. He walked away from the girl he loved because he knew seeing him would only case her pain.
You are beautiful. Beautiful, fragile, human skin.
Teen Wolf 3B Trailer - Part 2
"Went to the store, sat on Santa’s lap.
Asked him to bring my friends all kinds of crap.
He said all you need is to write them a song.
Now, you haven’t heard it yet, so don’t try to sing along.
No, don’t sing along.”